Extensive Tool Inventory
When it comes to milling DSA is constantly setting the pace. DSA understands how to manage their motors, mills and burning shoes to provide optimum performance.
DSA’s line of proprietary motors features state of the art construction and offers advantages the competition can’t touch:
- Design includes patented thrust bearing assembly which easily handles the harshest of jarring and milling conditions
- Unique and simple design requires less maintenance
- Endures long hours of operation without compromise
- Each motor is Dyno tested before and after the job
- Operating temperatures up to 400°F
- Sizes 1.500, 1.688, 2.125 & 2.875
DSA’s line of mills and burning shoes are custom designed, are available in a variety of configurations and are selected per job requirements to provide the optimum performance for the tasks. DSA specialty mills include diamond, carbide insert and carbide cutting matrices for durability.
When possible DSA works with it’s vendors to utilize the most reliable and highest strength running, pulling and fishing tools available, but when all else fails DSA will step up to the plate to fully engineer and construct their own equipment. DSA doesn’t wait for technology to catch up!
With DSA's complete line of re-dress parts and skilled supervisors, DSA doesn't skip a beat to keep the "mills-a-milling"!